Re: [NetEpic ML] Army cards

From: Toma Diener <peyoterattle_at_...>
Date: Wed, 12 Apr 2006 13:58:21 -0000

  I would _love_ to see unit stats on the cards themselves:
absolutely the biggest delay I currently experience in a game is
refering to the stat-line on a reference sheet. Unit Stat cards
could speed my games by 25-30%!! (OK: so I may be a bit ditzy
in this regard...)

  Two sided cards are fine. In fact: I'm not sure all the
information will fit on only one side!

--- In netepic_at_yahoogroups.com, "warmaster_nice"
<priesttheycalledhim_at_...> wrote:
> How do people feel about unit stats on the cards? Personally I
like it
> but as Peter said a reference sheet could also do the trick...
>
> Also Should the cards be printed one sided only to allow
randomly