Re: [NetEpic ML] Army cards

From: cibernyam <cibernyam_at_...>
Date: Fri, 14 Apr 2006 02:40:14 +0200

Hi,

I still prefer the pics rather than silouettes. But maybe it's just me.
Anywy, both card sets could be compatible as long as data is correct.

OTOH, Separate counters for hidden deployment is a must. We used to draw a
non accurate map of the field (best description would be 'an intention of a
map') to deploy.

just my 3.14 cents

Albert