Re: [NetEpic ML] Army cards

From: Stephane <kotrin_at_...>
Date: Sat, 22 Apr 2006 15:01:48 -0000

A landscape orientation would help, but for companies only. There are
also support card, how would a statline fit on half width?

Currently, Companies and Support cards are similar except that Support
are half height. It's (perhaps slightly) harder to put a statline
there, but the good point is that there's not a new layout to define
for the same statline display on support cards.

Stephane

--- In netepic_at_yahoogroups.com, "nomdegroups_to" <nomdegroups_to@...>