Fw: ongoing QA

From: Bruce Scott <B.Scott_at_...>
Date: Thu, 4 May 2006 15:05:59 +1000

Oh yeah, and the description for the Pulse Laser (P27) says hits on a 3+,
but both tables say 2+.

So, I think there should be:

Pulse Laser, range 75cms, 3+ to hit, d3 hits, Revenant only, cost N/A
(basically,as per Scorpion rules)
Pulsar, range 100cms, 2+ to hit, d6 hits, Phantom/Warlock only, cost 150.

----- Forwarded by Bruce Scott/Staff/Griffith on 04/05/2006 02:59 PM -----

Bruce Scott/Staff/Griffith
04/05/2006 02:51 PM

netepic_at_yahoogroups.com
cc

Subject
ongoing QA

Back with a some more QA checks.

Eldar Army Book and Pulse Lasers

In the table listing Eldar Titan weapons cost/stats (P28) there is an
entry for Pulse Lasers, costing 150 points and surprisingly having a 75cms
range.

In the actual Revenant Titan template ( P30) they have a pair of Pulse
Lasers as a default weapon, but this time they have a 100cm range, and D6
rather than the old D3 hits.

This is way cool if you want to help GW sell more of their beautiful new
Revenants (not a bad idea IMO), and it makes them kinda awesome. It does
make an equivalent Phantom kinda limp for the monster points.

I'm guessing there should be entries for both Pulsars (100cms range,
Phantom/Warlock only) and Pulse Lasers (75cms range, Revenant only), but
do LMK if this was deliberate. If it was, I think 150 points for a Pulse
Laser is a bit extreme. I also think the Distortion Cannon accidentally
had a 1 put before the cost....25 is a bit more realistic for that weapon.
 My piles of spare ones might even see some use then :-)

A minor one, the cost table lists a Psycannon, while the Summary table
lists Psychic Lance.