Re: Exodites

From: Stephane <kotrin_at_...>
Date: Tue, 16 May 2006 12:19:11 -0000

Not too difficult IMHO. I've considered suitable proxies from Ral
Partha (Velociraptors are fine) with some plastic Eldar on top of it
for the rider. If you are ambitions, you can create saddle and girths
out of Green Stuff. For Dragons, there are plenty available at
www.reapermini.com (the smallest ones are also correct substitutes for
Exodite dinosaurs).

But since then I managed to find original Exodite riders! :b

  Stephane