[NetEpic ML] Re: Exodites

From: Toma Diener <peyoterattle_at_...>
Date: Tue, 20 Jun 2006 06:22:14 -0000

Hi-

   Impact! Miniatures has re-released the old RAFM 'Reptiliad'
mini's and midfielder #1 is -really- close to the 'feel' of the GW
DragonRiders:
http://tinyurl.com/zw3ue
They are a little pricey, but. m'eh, at least they are available
http://tinyurl.com/gto5n

That fig, combined with the aforementioned GW Warmaster
Lizardman Stegadon, Carnosaur, and Pteradons
http://tinyurl.com/kzpke
gives you proxies for all the sculpts GW ever devised-

(The rest of the Reptilaids are here:
http://tinyurl.com/fq8zu
but I don't see any others particulairly inspiring, me-)