Re: [NetEpic ML] Cost of a Hellebore

From: Kelvin Henderson <kx.henderson_at_...>
Date: Wed, 14 Jun 2006 08:53:28 +1000
At 10:25 PM 13/06/2006, you wrote:
I was wondering if anyone had worked up the cost for a stand-alone
Hellebore. It's listed as part of a card but not where I can find it
as a single item cost for 5.0.

Any suggestions?

I believe that the Hellbore is supposed to be used with the company it transports, not on its own.

However if you wish to know, I'd suggest subtracting the cost of the IG Infantry Company from the cost of the Hellbore company.� That should give you a good idea of how much the Hellbore should cost on its own.

-Kelvin....
"Everyone's always in favour of saving Hitler's brain. But when you put it in the body of a great white shark, ooohh! Suddenly you've gone too far!"
-Professor Hubert J. Farnsworth Received on Tue Jun 13 2006 - 22:53:28 UTC