Warhammer 40K online RPG

From: igrecruiter40k <igrecruiter40k_at_...>
Date: Sat, 15 Jul 2006 18:09:13 -0000

Warhammer 40K online RPG

Hey, I'm not sure if you are interested, but I thought I'd pass this
along.

The Hollow World Campaign is a fairly active online, PBEM
roleplaying game based in the Warhammer 40K universe. The unique
setting allows for characters of the imperium and most Xeno-races.

The pace for the game is active enough that the plots never stall
out, but laid back enough that players who can only post once or
twice a week do not get left behind.

We have just finished a major plotline, and are currently taking a
break for role-playing and character development before we start up
any new plotlines, so now is an ideal time to join.

In addition, if you are an experienced game master and are
knowledgable about the Warhammer 40K universe, we are looking for
game masters to run new plotlines within the game.

Anyway, if you are interested in joining a good, active sci-fi RPG
and playing a character from the Warhammer 40K universe, we'd be
happy to have you on board.

If you are interested, check out the group (with extra information
in the files and database sections) at;