Re: Pick and Mix

From: enderel <enderel_at_...>
Date: Wed, 26 Jul 2006 20:17:09 -0000

Hi Adam,

URL for Tactical Command is http://www.tacticalwargames.net/cgi-
bin/forum/ikonboard.cgi?

The balancing of the forces would be difficult to achieve for every
side and combination but I would anticipate that the rule would be
used more between friends where it wouldn't matter so much.

Plus the cost of the individual unit is probably going to out weigh or
even out any potential tactical advantage you might gain.

I personally like the idea of having a tank company and then being
able to add a hydra where my points might not stretch to a full
detachment, gives them a bit of air cover.

Want to beef up that infantry company add a couple of Ogryn to it,
that sort of thing!