Re: [NetEpic ML] Re: Suggested ammendments to Space Marine Army List

From: darius spano <dmanspano_at_...>
Date: Thu, 3 Aug 2006 10:33:17 -0700 (PDT)

Hi,
I agree. The Space Marines can use a few more
companies. I never did like the 10 Companies thing. So
what you have millions of Chaos Marines floating
around the warp.
Customize the bike companies with attack bikes and
landspeeders.
The last time I played was 4 months ago. Man I wish
there were more Net Epic/Space Marine 2nd edition
players around.
Do like the DRM stuff. A little pricey but it is nice
from what I saw at the cons I have seen it at.
Darius