[NetEpic ML] Slann 2nd test

From: <hellreich_at_...>
Date: Sat, 5 Feb 2000 08:27:35 -0500

Peter

Played aginst that dark eldar army, that army needs alot of tweakin, he left out alot of things about about that army. Well the Slann, we felt that the magus was alittle to strong for the points you have him set at. Doing the math, I think you have him at 100 to 125 pts, I feel as though he sould be at 150 pts. This would increase the slann magus by 25pts. Though not alot, this might stop you from getting another unit, balancing out the army in smaller scale wars. He felt that the kroxigors should be 5 models for 200pts, but, I would like to test them at what they are for afew more games to be sure. Not being able to control them if not in command radius is something he is not taking into cosideration. He keeps tring to compare them to ogryn for the imps, but, I keep pointing out all the other armies great hand-to-hand guys. The tormentor tanks were balanced very well, had good hitting power, but not over powering on the battlefield. Final thought is, give the Slann back their skimmers, atleast for the APC tanks.