[NetEpic ML] Re: Slann 2nd test

From: <hellreich_at_...>
Date: Sat, 5 Feb 2000 16:19:33 -0500

Peter,

       ok, I'll email you a complete list of my opinions and ideas along with the others that I play aginst. As for the Anisty models the ones I picked out are about 2 1/2 to 3cms, with the exception of some of the necron tanks, to show the fact of how much lighter their tanks would be. Smallest I think is 2cm, with, the super heavy being 7cms long by 5cms wide, Besides Anisty gives you the size of all its models right on the web page of the catolog.