Tactical Command site

From: Gary <gary_clark1946_at_...>
Date: Fri, 29 Sep 2006 17:18:06 -0000

Do I detect an Orc?

> P.S. - I'm declaring a Waaaaaagh! on spam!!!! lol

He is right about Spammers. I had to require some revelant text and
a location for those joining my group.

Question:
I was off the net for a good while. While refreshing all thing Epic
on a new computer I tried signing in and went to Tactical Command. I
tried to register but they said my e-mail was already there. The
problem is I do not remember the name I used. When I tried to find
out anything it went to a dark background with black text. I can not
read it.

I hope someone here can help be as I can't read anything to find out
what to do. I was wolf1 at one location.

Gary