Re: Skaven

From: Gary <gary_clark1946_at_...>
Date: Mon, 16 Oct 2006 17:31:38 -0000

A lot of my trouble is I know nothing of them except they are rats
and the bit of background in the file. I just like to do rare and
strange armies.

I don't have access to anything unless it is on the net. Time on
like is another preium some times.

Has anyone seen the Baccus fantasy 6mm goblin wolf riders? I was
wondering if they could be used as skaven cavalry? I was thinking
of "Warmaster" rat swarm as giant rats? (are they individual rats or
one casting?)

Does anyone know the difference in clan slaves and tunnel slaves? It
seems like they could be combined in the army cards and stastics?

One good thing is that I have a lot of the old Ork Battlewagons for
conversion.

I wish I had a good camera. I have hunderds of conversions (infantry
and vehicles). I just can't get close ups. :(

Gary

--- In netepic_at_yahoogroups.com, "Tim Johns" <tmjohns9@...> wrote:

> As Gary says, I am somewhat interested in working on the Skaven,
but
> if anyone else has a stronger desire, then feel free to step in.
You
> don't have to worry about stepping on my toes!
>

> --- In netepic_at_yahoogroups.com, "Gary" <gary_clark1946@> wrote:
> >
> > Hello all,
> >
> > I have done some work on theSkaven from the original. Mostly
just
> > formating or re-formating as NetEpic.
> >
> > I am not sure I have it right but it is a start. There is a lot
in
> > the original document and not in the same form.
> >
> > I put it in pdf because everything else I have loses it's
> formating.
> > (don't know why). I have Text / RTF / and Corell Word Perfect
> > versions if anyone is interested.
> >
> > Dwarf Supreme said he would look at it but anyone is welcome as
> are
> > comments and suggestions.
> >
> > I have started some conversions in anticipation of the list. The
> old
> > Chaso beastmen (with the goat head) convert very easily into
> > Clanrats with just a sharp hobby knife.
> >
> > I just like doing the strange or lesser used armies. I have
Smurfs