Tanith First and Only and Elite regiments reprise

From: elrohirtwin <elrohirtwin_at_...>
Date: Wed, 18 Oct 2006 01:25:33 -0000

Firt of all I would like to thank Mr. Eivind Borgeteien for the
original incarnation of the Tanith regiment's rules. I am planning
on updating the old rules so that it can be up to par to the
tanith's expanding history. I have already started balancing the new
(updated is a more accurate term though) rules in contrast with the
other army books available. But since this effort seems so measly in
comparison to the contributions of the members of the online
community, I plan to also do a reprise of the Elite regiments
optional rules. I found the rulings to be a little restrictive,
taking away a support card slot, not leaving much room for other
support card choices. I plan on revising the list to give each
regiment more flavour and not restricting support card choices. I
guess I'd end up by restricting the choices and not the slots.
Feedback and ideas are welcome as input from the community is
important before I post the Tanith rules, which I plan to post first
before the Elite Regiments. Constructive criticism is welcome after
I have posted rulings. I hope what I am din is acceptable to the
community and be appreciated. I ould just like to repeat, no work is
complete without the community.

       Thank you and Cheers,
          Mooshie