Re: Codex Atlantis

From: Gary <gary_clark1946_at_...>
Date: Tue, 24 Oct 2006 22:26:02 -0000

Interesting.

I would say yes but would take some work. I think nearly anything can
be modified to fit NetEpic. I have Smurf, Slann and rat (skaven armies
in the works)

Lose the random creature thing and the talk of jump packs and other
land warfare talk. new weapons or at least modified results for liquid
inviorment. Also opens the door to aquatic races. Air breathers aren't
the only posibilities for intelegence.

Gary