NetEpic Gold needs YOU!!

From: Peter Ramos <netepic_at_...>
Date: Wed, 01 Nov 2006 20:11:49 -0400

Hi!

While Christian/Warmaster Nice has done a monumental job on netepic gold
so far, it is a task way beyond what one or two people can do.

I ask you fellow list members to step up and volunteer to help out on
the books. This is not a minor task. Do not volunteer if you think you
dont have the time to do a thorough job. It involve compiling fluff,
pictures and a whole host of work to get one book up and running.

We need help for the Squat (Warmaster has mentioned that Stephane/Kotrin
would be superb for the squats, you listening Stephane, Primarch needs ya!!)

Tyranids

Slann

Tau

Each book leader will closely work with WMN and myself to hammer out the
legacy which is NetEpic Gold.

Those brave few (or totally insane) need to contact Christian/Warmaster
Nice at: *mustangsalling_at_...*

I rarely like bothering our fellow members, but we REALLY, REALLY need
the help if we want NetEpic Gold to be done in an acceptable time frame.

Many Thanks!

Peter