Re: NetEpic Gold needs YOU!!

From: Gary <gary_clark1946_at_...>
Date: Thu, 02 Nov 2006 00:37:01 -0000

Peter,
I am not sure if I would be of any help. I am rather isolated. Would
compling be of things already obtained or researching everything? I
only have access to the net and not books.
I am good at combining and formating though.
Would that be of any help?

I am working on a Slann Army.

Gary

--- In netepic_at_yahoogroups.com, Peter Ramos <netepic@...> wrote:

> Hi!
>
> While Christian/Warmaster Nice has done a monumental job on
netepic gold
> so far, it is a task way beyond what one or two people can do.
>
> I ask you fellow list members to step up and volunteer to help out
on
> the books. This is not a minor task. Do not volunteer if you think
you
> dont have the time to do a thorough job. It involve compiling
fluff,
> pictures and a whole host of work to get one book up and running.
>
> We need help for the Squat (Warmaster has mentioned that
Stephane/Kotrin
> would be superb for the squats, you listening Stephane, Primarch
needs ya!!)

> Tyranids
>
> Slann
>
> Tau
>
> Each book leader will closely work with WMN and myself to hammer
out the
> legacy which is NetEpic Gold.
>
> Those brave few (or totally insane) need to contact
Christian/Warmaster