EA Space Wolves design pub

From: Gary <gary_clark1946_at_...>
Date: Sat, 18 Nov 2006 04:29:34 -0000

I have just uploaded a pdf file for the Space Wolves.

It serves two purposes.

One: It gives me something to work on while learning my new software.

Two: Hopefully it will help get an official list for the Wolves.

It is v1.1 but still working.

The units are designed from the codexes. All of the weapons stats
are already in EA.
By comparing the SM codex with the SW codex the units can be
established.
There is no whining about "that is to powerful" , "I think this
feels right" or "you can't do that".
The Space Wolves are more like the Black Legion than they are a
regular Space Marine Chapter.
With the very different weapons mixes, there is room for compromise.
However, if you want a SW list somewhat like the codex, it should be
based on the codex.

I do not have the latest codexes but if there are changes please let
me know and we will work them in. My codexes are SM, SW, BA, DA and
Chaos. I do not do 40k (never have) so I am not going out and buying
new ones. I picked these up a few years ago when I was working on
Epic marine chapters.

I know this NetEpic but I like my Wolves to be every where.

I am hoping to be doing NetEpic Gold Slann and Smurfs with the
experience I gain with the software.

Any help with the Wolves or the Slann and Smurfs will be gladly
accepted.

Gary (wolf1)