Slann - Urgent need of photos ect (and Smurfs)

From: Gary <gary_clark1946_at_...>
Date: Sun, 26 Nov 2006 19:37:37 -0000

Hello all.

I am working on the Slann Army Boog for NetEpic Gold.

I am looking for photos, drawings, anything about the Slann.
Photos of your Armies (Epic or otherwise).

Concept artwork if you like. We are trying to complete things by
this coming summer so there is time. However, The more I have to
choose from the easier and better it will be.

My Army is not nearly ready for prime time. I could really use
photos or drawings of the Slann / Exodus / Necron (not EA Necron)
Titans.
I need material guys! Someone out there has armies. I need to see
what you have done.

I am also working some on the Smurf book. It is a light hearted army
but would like to give it a good look. There must be someone besides
me that has one? Afterall, I didn't write it. :)

Let me know.

Gary (wolf1)