Re: [NetEpic ML] Slann proxies and modifying the army lists

From: cibernyam <cibernyam_at_...>
Date: Wed, 20 Dec 2006 00:37:33 +0100

As long as balance and general concept of the army are kept I have no
problem in having those lists expanded. Maybe an expansion based on the
addition of Slann codex armies may be a good approach to avoid loosing the
previous work flavour.

About the skimmers, my concern is focused on the point increase. Giving
skimmer to a Rhino does not improve too much its eficiency; the same happens
to slow moving units;on the other hand, giving skimmer ability to a fast SH
tank or a well armed and armored unit, should boost up the ability cost. We
may end up with a too expensive army to field, even for slann. Maybe we can
balance that with low profile weapons/weak armor/slow movement/lower CAF for
new skimmer units.

Albert