Slann Army Cards

From: Gary <gary_clark1946_at_...>
Date: Thu, 28 Dec 2006 13:53:37 -0000

I just up loaded a complet set of cards (I hope [:-/] ). Some of them
are just templates.

I put a photo into some of them but think the silouete works best for
most. (need to work on some)

I am not happy with some of the fonts (some are easy to spot).

I think the basic card is good but need to do some tweaking. All four
sub races are slightly different. I am trying to include some optional
cards and expand the Dracons a bit for those who would like to seperate
them out.

Please give me some feedback.

I STILL NEED ARTWORK AND PHOTOS FOR THE SLANN BOOK!

Gary