Happy New Year!

From: Gary <gary_clark1946_at_...>
Date: Mon, 01 Jan 2007 02:47:49 -0000

I hope everyone has a happy and prosperous new year.

When everyone gets back to everyday life please review the new
uploaded Slan, Exodus, Dracon and Necron notes. These are the edited
texts for each of the races. There are still a few holes but I am
hoping you guys can help fill them.

The biggest hole is photos although they can be inserted any time.

There is included one new Necron unit and dual/seperate use for some
Exodus/Dracon units.

Gary