More on the Slann

From: Bruce Scott <B.Scott_at_...>
Date: Tue, 2 Jan 2007 10:18:30 +1000

Hi Gary,

The cards look great. The background is perfect and the silhouettes work
well. Good choice too for the Komodo and Steggadon. My only suggestion
is maybe a different Font for the major Headings...not sure that one is
working for me.

Will you be using different silhouettes for the different units? (the
Cold One and Raptor riders look funny ;-) Oh, and will you be doing cards
for all the other armies too......pretty please.

I did spot the odd typo (Mage in Bullrog mech :-p ),

On the Dracons, I was wondering is they could be given a couple of extra
units (based purely on the available DRM Kraytonians I suppose). Maybe a
religous caste or Magus (Ketzali), and some big assault dragon riders
(Rakkat).

Lastly, what unit photos are you still particularly after?