Re: Necrons for NetEpic

From: Gary <gary_clark1946_at_...>
Date: Sun, 04 Mar 2007 12:04:39 -0000

Hello Mike,

The Necrons are included in the Slann Army Book.
Which, by the way, the draft for the NetEpic Gold version was just
uploaded at

It is in jpg format (a big file) broken down in two page incriments.
That group is mainly just a holding area. Discussion is better done
here and on Tactical Command as they are the center of the
6mmuniverse. :)

They are not exactly the same as EA necrons. No living dead type
stuff. They didn't wipe out the Slann, they are citizens of the Slann
Empire and servants. The Gold book breaks them out for stand alone
armys, as well as the Dracons. The later is a bit sparce but hey, I am
only formating it not writing it. ;)

Gary