Re: Necrons for NetEpic

From: Stephane <kotrin_at_...>
Date: Mon, 05 Mar 2007 10:29:47 -0000

--- In netepic_at_yahoogroups.com, "Mike" <mike@...> wrote:

> Hi all
>
> I just wanted to now if anyone has put together, or is working on a
> Necron Army list for NetEpic?
>
> I've found the one for E:A but would love to field a Necron force in
> NetEpic.
>
> any info would be gratefully received
>
> Mike

Hi Mike,

There is no Necron army list for NetEpic ala E40K one, but it's
seriously needed (sorry guys, don't buy this Slann stuff, way too far
from what Necrons are currently in W40K universe.)

If nobody volunteers, I plan to create mine at some point in the
future. Perhaps we could work on one together?

Best regards, Stephane