Newbie on the Block

From: oztenaka <oclarke1_at_...>
Date: Mon, 05 Mar 2007 06:26:33 -0000

Hi all,

       Just joined up however have played a heap of Epic right back at
the old adeptus titanicus days through the Space Marine era and even a
couple of games under early NetEpic. I unfortunately got the Real Life
bug which curbed my involvement but a couple of Friends have got me
back into it.

    I have about 7k worth of Tyranids but am lacking the odd extra
synapse unit to fully expand.

I have a lot more Chaos too if I can find them. 4 Greater Daemons 3
Primarchs, Lord of Battle, Warhounds, Warlords and Heaps of Grunts.

Anyway started to peruse the Rules and lists in earnest now. Have
noticed a few odd things will post the odd thread to chat about them
later.