Re: Necrons for NetEpic

From: Stephane <kotrin_at_...>
Date: Mon, 05 Mar 2007 10:43:05 -0000

--- In netepic_at_yahoogroups.com, "Ferran Clavero Estrada" <int255@...>
wrote:

> Hi I'm glad to help with draws if you need them Stephane!! Let me
> know what do you need?
>
> cheers
> bans

Draws? Draws!! That's icing on a cake...

Frankly Bans, if we go far enough to be just in need of some
illustrations for the army book, we might as well consider the job as
done.

Well, I planned to write a Necron book by the end of the year (wife,
kids...) based on W40K and E:A ones, but if many people are waiting
for it, I might well change my planning to come with something
earlier.

At least, glad to read that it will be illustrated too!

Best regards, Stephane