Re: Necrons for NetEpic

From: Gary <gary_clark1946_at_...>
Date: Mon, 05 Mar 2007 12:15:56 -0000

Re: Necrons for NetEpic

Sorry you don't buy it.

It is V5 NetEpic and been around a long time. The latest is coming
out for NetEpicGold with the armies split out into the four groups.
If you haven't seen it I wouldn't knock it. Other than the fluff it
is very simular the NEW 40k list without the living dead stuff. I
wasn't involved in the writing or original play testing but have
been doing the editing and formating for the Gold version.

As far as the current 40K universe.... what if tomorrow the Smurfs
destroy the Necrons? Are you going to buy in to that also? GW
changes fluff at their whim. The Squats are dead only at GW.

However, Having said that, NetEpic is not a "closed system" as GW's
40K. There is always room for other armies... Or varriants. Everyone
is always welcome to contribute. If you have seen the Gold Draft ok
but if not... please have a look before you put it down. There is
room in NetEpic for the version you crave also.

Bans, Now that it came up... The Necrons are the only part of the
book without some of your artwork. hint hint

While on the subject. Has anyone done the Dracons? I have absolutely
no photos of them. Also need photos of Exodus infantry.

Gary

PS I have just got the draft uploaded into my e-mail draft folder. I
can send it to anyone that wants it. They are big files but have
sent them to one and it went through alright.