Re: Necrons for NetEpic

From: Stephane <kotrin_at_...>
Date: Mon, 05 Mar 2007 14:28:47 -0000

> Hi Stephane
>
> yeah that sounds great there are 2 of us in my local area that want
> play Necrons in NetEpic so you can count us in on this.

Great news! But before it spreads like a wildfire, I'll need some
time to define how to translate E:A necron list into NetEpic
companies and detachments. I think it would be a good start, before
even jumping into stats and special rules. I'll try to post my
thoughts here by the end of the week.

> Also my mate is a figure manufacturer and so I am doing my best to
get
> him to sculpt some 6m figs that could be used in Epic, obviously
they
> wouldn't bear any similarity to GW's Necrons, as that would lead to
> court cases when GW sued him ;-( they would just be futuristic robot
> type figures

At 6mm scale, there's a lot of freedom. DRM already produces good
proxies, and I've even seen suitable necron wariors made from ork
boys (!) with a proper paint scheme. But it would surely be expensive
to rely only on Chaos androids...

> Btw are you the Stephane that runs http://www.stephane.info

Yep, it's me (not sure if it's a good or a bad thing... ^_^)

 Stephane