Re: Necrons for NetEpic

From: Mike <mike_at_...>
Date: Mon, 05 Mar 2007 14:17:51 -0000

--- In netepic_at_yahoogroups.com, "Stephane" <kotrin@...> wrote:

> Hi Mike,
>
> There is no Necron army list for NetEpic ala E40K one, but it's
> seriously needed (sorry guys, don't buy this Slann stuff, way too far
> from what Necrons are currently in W40K universe.)
>
> If nobody volunteers, I plan to create mine at some point in the
> future. Perhaps we could work on one together?
>
> Best regards, Stephane

Hi Stephane

yeah that sounds great there are 2 of us in my local area that want to
play Necrons in NetEpic so you can count us in on this.

from what I can see there is some interest already in a Necron army
for NetEpic, judging by the posts generated in the group :-)

Also my mate is a figure manufacturer and so I am doing my best to get
him to sculpt some 6m figs that could be used in Epic, obviously they
wouldn't bear any similarity to GW's Necrons, as that would lead to
court cases when GW sued him ;-( they would just be futuristic robot
type figures

Btw are you the Stephane that runs http://www.stephane.info

Mike