Re: [NetEpic ML] Re: Necrons for NetEpic

From: Peter Ramos <netepic_at_...>
Date: Tue, 06 Mar 2007 22:08:04 -0400

Hi!

I was thinking that perhaps the could all retain the same name, but as
our own fluff, when the slann made their necrons as sentient AI's
perhaps some didnt "want" to be subservient. Some rebelled and our now
out for their own purposes, hating all organic life - thus the "other"
necrons.

How does that sound?

Peter