Re: [NetEpic ML] Re: Necrons for NetEpic

From: Joshua Raup <deaconblue3_at_...>
Date: Tue, 6 Mar 2007 21:12:48 -0500 (GMT-05:00)

Hi!

I was thinking that perhaps the could all retain the same name, but as
our own fluff, when the slann made their necrons as sentient AI's
perhaps some didnt "want" to be subservient. Some rebelled and our now
out for their own purposes, hating all organic life - thus the "other"
necrons.

How does that sound?

Peter

-->That could work very well. I'll try to integrate the idea into what I already have. I'll post something on it this weekend.

"No matter where you go, there you are." - B. Bonzai
Homepage: http://home.earthlink.net/~deaconblue3/