[NetEpic ML] Re: Necrons for NetEpic

From: Gary <gary_clark1946_at_...>
Date: Fri, 30 Mar 2007 16:30:36 -0000

Hello Peter,

I understand about distractions. [;)]

The move back to the US has been a big one. [:D] I have the new
computer but it isn't set up yet. (also trying to get the new software)

the files are here
http://games.groups.yahoo.com/group/Epic_40k_allVersions/files/Slann/

They are pdf but only two pages per file. I can e-mail you the file by
sections but they are big files. Just let me know.

I already know that a few things need to be changed but can't do
anything untill I am set up again. I can use any comments or
suggestions. I think it looks pretty good as a whole but it may be
easier to review by section.

I think you have my e-mail address if you would prefer to do it off the
group. If not, let me know.