Re: Necrons for NetEpic

From: Ferran Clavero Estrada <int255_at_...>
Date: Wed, 07 Mar 2007 07:57:27 -0000

I think that's it's a good idea to leave athe two armies with the
necron name. And maybe in the future we can explain (with a campaign
or whatever) what was they do the slann with their necrons and why
the C'tan have necrons too. The slann take the C'tan tecnology ? or a
Slann or Necronlord was corrupted by C'tan? I don't have any idea my
god is the emperor and all the xenos will be crushed in the emperor's
name!!! (that's the idea)

keep the threat open until we have any idea. �no?

cheers bans