Re: Baccus 6mm Centaurs=....Tau?

From: Nick <nicdp_at_...>
Date: Tue, 03 Apr 2007 12:01:10 -0000

--- In netepic_at_yahoogroups.com, "Toma Diener" <peyoterattle@...> wrote:

> I plan on using the Baccus Centaurs from their Commanfd
> Horizon line as proxies for Tau-
> http://www.commandhorizon.com/
> Do we have another suggested 'proxie' using these models yet?
> (...and Where is that 'official' "suggested proxies" list, anyways?
> Does it still exist...?
> Is anyone Game at writing a 'new' army list for these..?

Heh dude!

I think this is what you're looking for (please add to it):
Tactical Command � Epic Discussion � Epic General Discussion � Epic
Proxy list
http://www.tacticalwargames.net/cgi-bin/forum/ikonboard.cgi?act=ST;f=10;t=8462

Tau? Usable I think, if a very different style.

Certainly CM's human walkers are sentinal-like. Then again, it seems
everyone does some sentinals :-) For everyone's size reference, CM's
bases are 6cm x 6cm.

Could make a good list. But they've only released 1 troop type that I
can see, snd still mostly human stuff. Maybe when they've expanded a
bit more? Looks like pretty good value for money though, if a bit low
on detail.

If you really want to do a new list, I'm sure noone will stop you.
It'll get marked as optional anyway. Were you thinking of a list for
the humans, or the centaurs (which only seem to be nearly available)?
 Ideas for background?