Re: Baccus 6mm Centaurs=....Tau?

From: Bruce Scott <B.Scott_at_...>
Date: Tue, 03 Apr 2007 13:19:54 -0000

Do you mean the "classic" Centaurs (with pics posted on Tactical
Command) that Baccus aren't releasing (but will sell you :^), or do you
mean their new Centaur range? The old ones looked pretty cool. So far
for the new range I've only seen their tanks. Unfortunately, a
CH "heavy" tank is dwarfed by a Rhino from what I've seen.

For the classic ones, the first obvious proxy option is as Zoats for
the Tyranid list. Second option is as Bull Centaurs for the proposed
Chaos Squat list (find it here in the files section). Maybe you could
do a full Zoat list :). I've also got the Irregular 6mm Centaur
Command and these are pretty decent looking Centaurs....just don't
bother with the Irregular rank and file 6mm cavalry.....shudder.