Re: [NetEpic ML] Digest Number 2000

From: Bruce Scott <B.Scott_at_...>
Date: Fri, 20 Apr 2007 09:30:19 +1000

Hi Gary,

I think you've done an amazing job of the book so far. It looks very
professional even in it's "low bandwidth" version. I'll go through it
with a fine tooth comb later. However as a general comment for list
debate, I really think we should take this opportunity to lift the Necrons
out of the Slann/Dracon book and make them stand alone. While I'm as
happy as anyone to ignore bits of GW fluff, it is hard to ignore something
as fundamental as the fact that the Necrons and Slann are arch-enemies. I
know from very recent experience it kinda makes the Slann army book look a
little silly to newcomers to NetEpic. I ended up just giving said
newcomer Gary's seperate Slann only working list when he wanted to look at
building a Slann army. The Necrons are certainly more than powerful
enough to work stand alone.

Gary, I did some Exodus infantry photos for you early on, use 'em if you
want. Can still be found here ("Exodus Warrior" and "with Conversion
Beamer"):

http://s70.photobucket.com/albums/i106/zap123_photos/slann/

I have some Kraytonian Bodyguards and some Irregular 10mm Lizardmen so I
could mock up Temple Guard and Kroxigor stands over the weekend.

Bruce

netepic_at_yahoogroups.com
19/04/2007 07:47 PM
Please respond to
"No Reply"<notify-dg-netepic_at_yahoogroups.com>

netepic_at_yahoogroups.com
cc

Subject
[NetEpic ML] Digest Number 2000

NetEpic Mailing List
Messages In This Digest (1 Message)
1.
Slann book for Netepic Gold From: Gary
View All Topics | Create New Topic
Message
1.
Slann book for Netepic Gold
Posted by: "Gary" gary_clark1946_at_... gary_clark1946
Wed Apr 18, 2007 2:10 pm (PST)
Ok guys,
I finally came up with a way to post the book in one piece.
I did each page as an image inserted into Word document then
converted it to pdf. It is not as clear as I would like but at least
it is a smaller file size.

I have no photos of Dracons. I hope someone is working on them
somewhere. If you are please submit some photos.

Exodus infantry is another area needing photos.