Re: [NetEpic ML] Digest Number 2005

From: Peter Ramos <netepic_at_...>
Date: Sun, 22 Apr 2007 20:41:12 -0400

Bruce Scott wrote:

> Necron thingy wouldn't really a big deal for me or ours as we tend to
play pure anyway, but I am concerned by stuff that lowers people's
opinion of what is to my mind the very impressive body of work that is
NetEpic. Maybe people that think that Necrons and Slann as allies are
silly, but they are by far the majority, and I'd like some of them to
come and play NetEpic. Anyhoo.

> I did do a full army photo of my True Slann here:
>
> http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i106/zap123_photos/slannarmy2.jpg
>
> I can send you an uncropped, uncompressed version if you need it
too. My superglue managed to set like a stone so I didn't get to glue
up the Krox and Temple Guard stands let alon paint them....will fix that
tonight.

Hi!

VERY Cool!

Could I be so bold as to ask for more pictures, groups as well as
individual models and if your able increase the lighting in them a tad.

The reason I'm asking is that I'd like to use them for netepic gold, if
you agree of course.

Let me know.

Peter