[NetEpic ML] Re: Stats for all Models (Was: Ork Zzap Gun Question)

From: slideman567 <slideman567_at_...>
Date: Thu, 10 May 2007 02:10:45 -0000

Oops - Forgot about Gork and Mork - Blood for the Mighty WAAAUUGH!!!!!

One other thing - maybe give the IG fire support platoon guys a -1 to
hit for the sandbags?

What I am really looking for also with the stats of the models ia a
reasonable point cost and how many models are in a detachment.

I like you idea of the Marine Jet Bikes as a Ravenwing support card,
and I like your Master of the Ravenwing idea. But I am OK with other
marines having them as well.