Re: [NetEpic ML] Digest Number 2024

From: Peter Ramos <netepic_at_...>
Date: Mon, 21 May 2007 21:19:42 -0400

Hi!

I believe you are correct. Its hard to keep up with all the amendments
sometimes. ;-)

Peter

Bruce Scott wrote:

> I believe the CAF of 2 for the IG bikes is deliberate, and when
compared to similar companies 350 is about the correct price, so that's
why they are still 350 :^)

> With the Imperial Flyers, it was recognised that they are basically
unuseable by the IG/PDF as listed due to the Chain of Command rule. It
was agreed a while back (here I thought, but maybe on TacCom) that they
would be errated to give them Independant in the IG and PDF lists.