Re: [NetEpic ML] Digest Number 2024

From: Bruce Scott <B.Scott_at_...>
Date: Tue, 22 May 2007 09:34:50 +1000

I believe the CAF of 2 for the IG bikes is deliberate, and when compared
to similar companies 350 is about the correct price, so that's why they
are still 350 :^)

With the Imperial Flyers, it was recognised that they are basically
unuseable by the IG/PDF as listed due to the Chain of Command rule. It
was agreed a while back (here I thought, but maybe on TacCom) that they
would be errated to give them Independant in the IG and PDF lists.

netepic_at_yahoogroups.com
21/05/2007 07:10 PM
Please respond to
"No Reply"<notify-dg-netepic_at_yahoogroups.com>

netepic_at_yahoogroups.com
cc

Subject
[NetEpic ML] Digest Number 2024

NetEpic Mailing List
Messages In This Digest (3 Messages)
1a.
Imperial Guard Clarifcations From: madollin
1b.
Re: Imperial Guard Clarifcations From: Peter Ramos
1c.
Re: Imperial Guard Clarifcations From: madollin
View All Topics | Create New Topic
Messages
1a.
Imperial Guard Clarifcations
Posted by: "madollin" madollin_at_... madollin
Sun May 20, 2007 2:49 am (PST)
All,

First email and hope that these have not been answered before.

I was searching the message lists for Imperial bike CAF and found
the discusiona nd poll asking to reduce bike CAf to +2 in 2002. As
the poll came out 70% or so in favour of keeping CAF at +3 I am
wondering why IG bikes are still 350 but listed at +2 in Netepic 5 ?
Is that a typo ? Or have they been reduced and if so why are they
still 350 ?

On typos is the hellhound to hit 4+ (as per description) or 5+ as
per stats ?

Also, based on a game played the other night, how do fliers work
with IG ? I had a squadron of Marauders (maiden flight for them) and
had designated one as a command plane, assuming IG need to have a
squadron HQ vehicle for everything. Which was a blow when a Squat
sniper managed to pick it out, hit it on snap fire then shoot it
down. Think start of the book Flight of the intruder...

Anyway having lost it what to do with the remaining two planes- now
without command ?

The rules weren't clear - do they go onto no orders and land (insane
behaviour if so) ? Take a morale test and if fail bug out ? Carry on
as if nothing happened (As Navy fliers they follow their own
coherency and command rules as they're as distinct as Marines from
techguard etc) ?

Hoping that you can help

rgds

Michael