[NetEpic ML] Re: Chaos Demons and Primarchs

From: <hellreich_at_...>
Date: Sun, 13 Feb 2000 17:43:19 -0500

My point exactly, if pepole would concider all the factors in a uint, being
able to control yourself, how far they shoot, exct. Then you would see that
not all units equal there points value some are way under priced. But if
they cost as much as they really would pepole would never take them, and
some armies would not have cannon fire or cheap units to throw out there to
soak up arttilary fire. That is the intend of the Avatar. You would not send
your deamon out to soak up arttiary fire for your army LOL you would send
some cheap cheesey ( insert your dispised unit) pink things, that turn into
cheesey blue things when hit. LOL