Re: Back in the game

From: Craig Haskell <craigthecow_at_...>
Date: Thu, 02 Aug 2007 10:47:43 -0000

I have almost everything and enjoy playing squats.. artillery rocks!
but the imperials will have some too. but yours is better ;)
drop a couple of giant shells on the shadowswords and they will pop
pretty easily.. if you get a chance your bikers are pretty mean and
can easily outnumber and shred them.. but dont focus on those alone
or you are doomed..
personally i like to cover the board with thunderers cause they are
so damn shooty!
let us know how the airpower type army works out.. :)
c.

> Hallo! I'm in this very moment printing the 5.0 Squat army book, as
I'm
> going for the first game in two years adaginst a friend of mine.
After
> beggining thewhole wargamging adventure with a box of EPic Space
Marine and
> playing a lot of games with my Squat, we went to 40K, Fantasy and
after
> dropping them for eeding popularity went to BFG.
>
> But Three days ago a fridn of mine gave me an "I ended buying my
Imperial
> army on E Bay" phone call and on Monday we're going to play 3000
pts Squat
> vs IG. And men, having never faced Shadowswords in many games I am
SO scared