Back in the game

From: Andrea \ <crystalmir_at_...>
Date: Wed, 1 Aug 2007 23:10:22 +0200

Hallo! I'm in this very moment printing the 5.0 Squat army book, as I'm
going for the first game in two years adaginst a friend of mine. After
beggining thewhole wargamging adventure with a box of EPic Space Marine and
playing a lot of games with my Squat, we went to 40K, Fantasy and after
dropping them for eeding popularity went to BFG.

But Three days ago a fridn of mine gave me an "I ended buying my Imperial
army on E Bay" phone call and on Monday we're going to play 3000 pts Squat
vs IG. And men, having never faced Shadowswords in many games I am SO scared
of them! ^_^

I will soon post my list, but roughly I intend to field..

1 Air Attack Corps
1 Gyrocopter Wing
1 Bikers Brotherhood
A Colossus for sure.. A copuple or four Thinder Fire Cannons and maybe an
Artillery company!

I am quite excited!!!

Are there many Squat players lurking around, or I've been the only one not
eaten by Tyranids?!?!?

Deda