RE: [NetEpic ML] Re: Test, please ignore

From: Bernasconi Davide <Davide.Bernasconi_at_...>
Date: Thu, 2 Aug 2007 17:08:27 +0200

Adam, what is the difference between "Hey, this is a test" and "Test, please ignore" !? or why I have to put the word "test" in the body of the message or only in the subject !?
What you remark as "non-english paragraph" is something that is put automatically by the stmp server where I work and I have absolutely no control about it, what you are saying is that if I'll write something about Epic with that paragraph I'll be banned? It's crazy.

By the way you can see its short translation in english at the end of all my emails:
"This message and any attachments (the "message") are confidential and intended solely for the addressees.
E-mails are susceptible to alteration.
Fiditalia shall not be liable for the message if altered, changed or falsified."

You must also care if I'm a member for a long time or not and what I had send in the past, this is the real difference between a spammer or not!

And finally, all these emails (mine and your) are much more spam than the first one ...... I hope to stop here this flame

bye
Davide