[NetEpic ML] Re: Test, please ignore

From: Adam S. Demeter <asdemeter_at_...>
Date: Fri, 03 Aug 2007 11:18:25 -0000

I NEVER said anything about you being banned. You read WAY too much
into it and made up your own lies there. It's very simple: we don't
want spam, what you sent IS spam, and you merely needed to do
something about it. You expect us to KNOW what that crap said, in
Italian, but you cry like a little girl about it first, THEN
conveniently tell us you have no control over it.

So, to clear it up: no more tests without SAYING something. I
didn't say the subject needed to be different. I said that all you
had to do was say in the BODY that it's a test, instead of some huge
paragraph. You're making a huge deal of nothing. My reply to
your "test" was very short, and to the point. All you had to do was
say what was going on. Instead you whine, cry and complain and get
it in your head that you're being banned or some such. I wouldn't
ban anyone for something like that. I merely said that there would
be consequences. I never said what they were, and you didn't
ask...you just assumed.

So do us all a favor and either learn to read THOROUGHLY in English,
and not to just apply what you're guessing will happen, and this will
all be water under the bridge. Stop being a little girl about it,
and just move on as if it didn't happen, since the main person making
a big deal about it is YOU. But be assured you will NOT have the
last word on this. Just leave it alone. You're not in any "trouble"
or anything of the sort. You merely need to use your head and think
about what you're posting.