Re: Land Train?

From: Adam S. Demeter <asdemeter_at_...>
Date: Fri, 03 Aug 2007 16:56:21 -0000

The only problem I've seen people with Land Trains have is against
certain wide-range effect weapons, like the Pulsa Rokkit. If you close
off a narrow pass, for instance, just before it can get through, it's
kind of stuck going around, and its movement isn't exactly the fastest
on the board. But it's very effective at wiping out small arms
assaults, like basic infantry. If you don't have support against it,
you're screwed. lol So I agree with this guy...the Land Train's a
great buy...but I hope no one playing me ever gets one. lol