Re: [NetEpic ML] Digest Number 2047

From: slideman567 <slideman567_at_...>
Date: Tue, 07 Aug 2007 02:54:15 -0000

Nid Biotitans are hard for ANY army to deal with!!!! I ignore them
and concentrate on taking out Nid troops and commanders.

You are right about Squats and CC titans. However, that is what
Thunderers are for! Have the Thunderers strip the shields, then go
in with the Cyclops big gun! I took down many Chaos CC titans that
way!

--- In netepic_at_yahoogroups.com, Bruce Scott <B.Scott@...> wrote:

> The Stunties are getting a bit of a run around here too.
Personally, I've
> never been a fan of the Land Train....a) because it is super badly
out of
> scale, and b) because it is far more vulnerable to close assault
than the
> Squat praetorians. The Goliaths also are an overrated unit IMO.
I've
> taken the full company of them twice in recent games and they have
never
> even gone close to paying for themselves. I think one game they
didn't
> kill a single thing....in 5 turns! The Grand Battery is also junk.
Pretty