Chaos Havocs

From: slideman567 <slideman567_at_...>
Date: Tue, 07 Aug 2007 02:58:36 -0000

In seeing some recent eBay austions concerning Chaos troops, I have
recently been taking inventory of my stock. I saw the rules for the
Chaos Havoc troops in the rules, and I thought of an idea. What do you
think about a Chaos Havoc Company, similar to the Marines Devistator
company? Three detachments of five stands, with a Chaos Champion.
What do you think? Why not? Mainly I was thinking that having them as
a company would free up some Chaos Marine support card slots and allow
you to deploy more Chaos Marine troops.

I welcome your thoughts and comments.